Search Engine Optimization/Marketing
The phrases SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing) are similar and sometimes used interchangeably, but SEO and SEM are different services. We are subject matter experts and our goal is to ensure your website naturally ranks high in organic results of a keyword or phrase search in order to increase the probability your site will be visited by a user.
The difference between SEM and SEO is that where SEO aims to provide better organic search results, SEM uses the search engines to advertise your website or business to internet customers and send a more targeted traffic to your website. For example, when people use a search engine to query "air conditioners" the organic search engine results is where SEO technologies can assist your website in being more visible. The paid advertising or sponsored links are the ones prominently displayed above or beside the organic search results is a product of SEM. SEO and SEM are not competing services. SEO is considered a subset of SEM services. If you want to successfullyi conduct business on the internet you need to be visible in both organic and advertised links, which means your business needs both SEO and SEM.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) can be described as strategies and tactics used to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. The goal of successful SEO is to obtain a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engine (e.g. Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines). Internet users often do not click through pages and pages of search results, so where a site ranks in a search results page is essential for directing more traffic toward the site. The higher a website naturally ranks in organic results of a search, the greater the chance that that site will be visited by a user.
Some of the most common SEO best practices include:
- Creating and publishing excellent content.
- Defining page descriptions and keywords for meta tags
- Link building to improve link popularity
- Using social media links on sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Improving your site's navigation to provide an excellent user experience.
Search Engine Marketing
Many companies start with a good web site and invest in SEO, but don’t necessarily follow through with another very important component which is search engine marketing. SEM is a broader term than SEO, and is used to encompass different options available to use a search engine’s technology, including paid ads. SEM is often used to describe acts associated with researching, submitting and positioning a website within search engines. It includes things such as search engine optimization, paid listings and other search-engine related services and functions that will increase exposure and traffic to your Web site.
Some of the most common SEM best practices include:
- Analyzing your competition
- Using keywords and keyword analysis
- Building ads and content for local listings and geo-targeted ads
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns
Consulting & Reporting Services
Our services include:
Daily checks of your rankings on Google, Bing and Yahoo!
- For which keywords is your website ranked?
- How are your competitors ranked for these keywords?
- In which countries and regions is your website ranked?
- How is your website ranked on mobile devices?
- How do your rankings change from day to day?
Ranking Intelligence Analysis
- The keywords that get the most searches
- The rankings that deliver the most visitors to your competitors
- The competitor page that gets the most visitors
- Comparison of your website rankings to your competitors and find your strengths and weaknesses
- Analysis of the gaps that you have to fill and improve the number of visitors
AdWords Intelligence Analysis
- What keywords that send your competitors the most paid traffic?
- Which campaign ads get the most clicks?
- Which of your website landing pages gets the most visitors
- Identify which words should be included in your ad text to get more visitors
- Do your competitors use brand keywords of others to get more clicks?
Analysis of the best keywords for your website
- Identify keywords that attract the right type of website visitors
- Identify keywords that have a low price per click on Google AdWords
- Identify keywords for which you easily can get high rankings
- Identify the keywords that deliver the best return-on-investment
Analysis of the links within your website including backlinks
- How many links from how many sites point to your website?
- Which websites link to several of your competitors?
- Which page gets the most links?
- Which words are used to link to the pages?
- Which words are linked most often?
Analysis of Social Media Sites
- What do people say about your company and your products?
- Are there positive or negative reviews about your products?
- Do people ask questions on Q&A sites that are related to your products?
- Remove technical errors that keep search engines away
- Improve web page elements that can perform better
- Eliminate spelling mistakes and content duplication
- Identify technical problems that only search engines see and fix the issues
- Website performance monitoring. We continually check the response time of the monitored web pages and will notify your designated server administrator.
- Googlebot health check. Does your website responds correctly to Google's requests? If there are any performance issues when Google's indexing robot tries to access your web pages and we will notify your designated server administrator.
- Page content monitoring. We can check the monitored pages for particular words. If these words are missing, hackers might have changed the contents of your website and if so, we will notify your designated server administrator.